Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winter Must Haves: Curly Girl Edition


         


It's time to officially say good-bye to summer and get ready for this chilly fall weather. Here in Texas you can typically walk around in shorts til November and carry a light jacket. Last year I know a week before Christmas I was rocking a sundress. This year global warming has graced us with really cold weather earlier than usual. Winter is one of my least favorite seasons so when I walked out my house into the 45 degree weather last week I was completely unprepared. Time to put away all the summer clothes and prepare for the super cold season approaching. With a new season comes a new clothes and I have a few things in mind to pick up this season...











BEANIES


Revolve Clothing



River Island


Beanies are one of my favorite accessories to rock throughout the entire year and an absolute 
MUST HAVE for Winter 
During the cold weather they go especially well with my protective hair styles adding street flair 


OVER-SIZED PRINTED SWEATERS


Forever 21



Windsor


Perfect for wearing with a twist out, flat twist or wash n go

TAILORED COATS


Go Bold


 Go Neutral



Or settle in between. 
This color will turn heads and have people wondering who that curly head cutie is?


KNITTED SCARVES



The perfect layering piece and they are sooo soft!

FLATS


Lord and Taylor





Pastel Cobalt Oxford or Plum/Purple Flat to add pop to any outfit
These two are definitely on my wishlist!

COLORED/ PRINTED TIGHTS


Black Girls Killing It


Tights jazz up any outfit and you can keep wearing your fav shorts and skirts throughout the wintertime

How Will You Incorporate Your Curly Hair into this Season's Fashion Trends?





No comments:

Post a Comment